What are the advantages of an internship at Villa Seligmann?
You are interested in culture and event management and want to gain first experiences in this professional field?
You have to complete a mandatory internship as part of your studies or training?
You are interested in historical places and in a special workplace?
Then an internship at Villa Seligmann could be just right for you:
- Help with the organization and implementation of events (set-up, technology, lighting)
- Communication in the field of event planning
- independent supervision of smaller projects
- Help out with managing our social media channels and promoting events.
What you should bring:
- organizational talent and ability to work in a team
- Enjoy independent work and flexibility
- Commitment, conscientiousness and sense of responsibility
- real passion for the culture business
- Interest in Jewish culture
- Willingness to learn and willingness to pitch in.
What we can offer you:
- a small team with open communication at eye level
- hands-on experience of the day-to-day operations of the event business
- Insights into the tasks of cultural management, including artistic planning, project management, public relations, service and administration.
- Contact with interesting people and artists, performers and guests of the house.
- A look behind the scenes of a unique cultural institution
- An allowance for voluntary and orientation internships
The internship can be completed full or part time and is creditable as a mandatory internship. The minimum term of three months is recommended. Start and end are by arrangement.